Pan Seared Salmon and Vinegar Mango Salad
- 8 oz cut of salmon
- Rib Shack BBQ Sauce
- 1 tsp Mediterranean Sea Salt
- 1 tsp course ground black pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 fresh mango peeled and cubed
- 2 tsp white distilled vinegar
- 2 tsp sugar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Turn salmon skin down. Cut 3 slits about 1 to 2 inches a part.
- Season slits with sea salt, black pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Cover the base of skillet in olive oil and place salmon skin side down in the middle of the pan. Let salmon cook about half way before turning over. You will see the color go from pink to white.
- Pour Rib Shack BBQ Sauce over the salmon. Cover skillet and finish off. Proper cook time is 4 min on each side.
- Cube mango and place in bowl.
- Mix vinegar and sugar together.
- Salt and pepper to taste.