Did you know you can use Rib Shack BBQ sauces to add flavor to any dish at home? Our Rib Shack BBQ Hacks are here to take you on a uniquely flavorful journey.
How to Cook Asparagus
Asparagus Recipe Cooking Instructions:
- Soak skewers in water at least 30 minutes before you are ready to grill them.
- In a large skillet, bring water to a boil.
- Add asparagus to the boiling water.
- Cover and cook your skillet for 4-6 minutes, or until your asparagus is crisp-tender.
- Drain the skillet and pat your asparagus dry. Allow it to cool slightly before moving on to the next step.
- Thread several asparagus spears onto two parallel soaked wooden skewers.
- Grill the asparagus, uncovered, over medium heat for 2 minutes. Turn once.
- It’s all about the sauce! Baste with your favorite variety of Rib Shack BBQ sauce for your preferred flavor profile.
- Grill 2 minutes longer, turn and baste with Rib Shack BBQ sauce once more.
This will result in four delicious servings!
How to Cook Crock Pot Pulled Pork
Slow cooked, crock pot pulled pork is delicious and easy to make. Gather the ingredients and simply put them in your crockpot.
Crock Pot Pulled Pork Instructions:
- Combine all ingredients in crockpot.
- Let them cook for 8-10 hours.
Rib Shack BBQ Hack: It’s all about the sauce!
What you will need:
A large skillet
¼ cup of your favorite Rib Shack BBQ sauce
Pulled Pork Recipe:
A slow cooker crockpot
2 – 2.5 lbs. boneless pork loin
1/2 onion slices
1 Tbsp paprika
1 tsp black pepper
2 tsp salt
8 oz. of your favorite Rib Shack BBQ Sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
1/2 cup water
You can pick up Rib Shack BBQ sauce at a location near you. Our Florida Sweet Heat is the perfect blend of hot and sweet flavors, and our Sweet and Tangy is the best fusion of southern flavors around. It’s the Rib Shack BBQ belief that the secret to the perfect barbeque flavors are in the sauce.